Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Balloon Fiesta

Balloon Fiesta by bichonphoto
Balloon Fiesta, a photo by bichonphoto on Flickr.

We are taking a break from FL this week and will be featuring photos from NM. At the 2011 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, during the early dawn hours, the mass ascension lifts off. Hundreds of balloons lift off at the same time and they set a world record on Saturday 10/1/2011 with 345 balloons taking off. This photo was taken with True HDR app with further processing occurring in PhotoWizard and the 50% yellow filter in Best Camera.

2 comments:

  1. Since I go to Santa Fe a good deal, I'm enjoying your photos. Do you photo shop most of them? I'd love to see a few without it, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate- I am glad that you are enjoying the Santa Fe photos. They are not photoshopped as they are created in the iPhone or iPad and then I use various apps to post process them as most iPhoneographers do. I do also take picures with my Nikon and I will try to post some of them within these posts. They just get slightly tweaked in Aperture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...