Sunday, September 18, 2011

Violet Dreams

Violet Dreams by bichonphoto
Violet Dreams, a photo by bichonphoto on Flickr.

Welcome to my newest follower Kate. Thanks Randy for recommending my blog. This was the compilation of several processes. First, an Olloclip was attached to the iPhone 4 using the macro lens. The photo was taken in a new app to me, which is HalfCamera. This app allows you to put up to 12 pictures together in one frame. I did some processing to each of the individual photos and added the border in this app. Next, I brought the photo into Dynamic Light and crested a B&W stamp like image. Finally, I brought the color and B&W versions into another new app to me, that being Superimpose. They were blended together with the normal mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...