Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Rainy Days

Rainy Days by bichonphoto
Rainy Days, a photo by bichonphoto on Flickr.

As I was driving to work, I came upon this accident. Since accident is one of the words in my 100 words photo project, I had to get a picture of it. It has been very rainy, like a huricane, for the last two days, and it is causing a lot of accidents. The idea behind the word accident in the 100 words project is that sometimes you get a very good photo by accident. My interpretation was to try and get a photo of an accident that may accidentally be a good photo. I hope you like it. This was shot with the iPhone camera and then processed in the 100 Cameras in 1 app using the dreamy world section and applying the effect labled "under the bridge, exploring when I was young." Then I imported the photo into the Snapseed app and adjusted the brightness, contrast and saturation, and applied the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...