Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bridge Art

Bridge Art by bichonphoto
Bridge Art, a photo by bichonphoto on Flickr.

Bellair Causeway Bridge has metal sculptures on either end. This one is part of a set of three sail-like columns at the west end. Photo was taken with an iPhone. Next it was processed in the Photo Copier app two times. The first time I applied the movie effect " Back to the Future," which gave the screening the blue look. I adjusted the color and texture sliders. The second time I applied the process effect of Gum Bichonate, which gave the rich copper texture. I adjusted the color and texture sliders. Then I used PhotoWizard to blend the two images by masking the copper in the "BTTF" image and using the normal blend mode. Finally I masked the copper part of this combined image and applied the Blueprint effect and then, in Best Camera app, I applied the border. The Impression app is an easy way to add the watermark.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this.
    It has a composition and this special blue color that I find so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...